2024 let's Volare [fly] ...
Inspired by Italy, designed in Melbourne.
Our planners are designed with every kind of day in mind - for the corporate and the creative, the free-spirited and the perfectionist, for the dreamer, the note-taker, the list-maker.
They’re intentionally free from hourly increments, and won’t force out daily goals, or tell you what to write [or where to write it]. They're both a blank canvas and a considered, curated space where your life can be designed by you, for you.
Each spread has a horizontal weekly layout on the left, and a dot grid note page on the right, perfect for those with lots of to-dos, but flexibility on when it’s due. She’s the perfect semi-structured companion for busy minds; made for those whose planner is a safe space for storing everything swirling around in their head.
Record meetings, appointments, deadlines and significant dates in your weekly spread, then use your weekly note page to capture random thoughts, new ideas, don’t-forgets, shopping lists, reminders, or task lists…
This planner is also perfect for those who use their planner as more of a journal or a habit tracker, than as a date keeper. Use the weekly spread to track habits, mark milestones, and the note space to bullet journal, record memories, paste photos and memorabilia
The possibilities are endless...
- Weekly spreads, beginning from Monday 4 December 2023, through to Sunday 5 January 2025
- Each spread features a horizontal, minimal layout on the left, and a dot grid page on the right, perfect for taking [lots of] notes
- Equal space for weekdays and weekends.
- Monthly spreads for January 2024 to December 2024, positioned consecutively at the front of the planner [not interspersed throughout the year]
- An additional 6 monthly spreads, for January 2025 to June 2025 - positioned at the back of the planner, after the weekly spreads - to note important future dates
- Yearly overview calendars for 2024 and 2025
- 28 dot grid pages, for sketching, note-taking or bullet journalling [positioned all together, at the back of planner]
- Words to inspire, with brush lettered quotes on every page
- 3 ribbon dividers, to keep you precisely in place
- An expandable pocket, to keep safe your receipts, boarding passes and memorabilia collected along the way
- Elastic closure, to keep everything secure + prevent pages being damaged in transit
- 2 champagne gold foiled sticker sheets, waiting for you in the back pocket
- Luxe coloured page edging
- Cover monogrammed with two thousand and twenty four in white foil
- Presented in a hardcover keepsake box
- 176 pages | 88 sheets
- 165mm wide x 195mm tall x 20mm thick
- Each day is 27mm x 160mm
- Weighs approximately 420grams - the perfect size to carry anywhere
- Luxe linen fabric cover
- Lay-flat bookbinding [no need to prop or coax open]
- 120gsm beautiful quality, kind-to-the-planet, off-white paper [FSC certified]
- Designed in Melbourne, made with love and care by our socially compliant manufacturing partners in Shenzhen, China
Emma Kate Co. Planners are beloved by people from every walk of life. Amongst our users you'll find teachers, designers, lawyers, nurses, students, receptionists, mums, entrepreneurs, artists, wedding planners, accountants, florists, journalists… and so many more! Whatever your life holds, we have a planner that’s just right for you.